Thursday, September 20, 2012

Open House: A Sweet Success

       Last night’s “Open House” was a success. I was excited to have all the parents visit my classroom, eager to discover the expectations for their children. I want to thank all the parents that took out the time in their busy schedules to come out and support their children. I look forward to other school events with my parents, in an effort to keep them informed and knowledgeable of the curriculum and other expectations for First Grade.
"As always…keep it Sweet,"
 Ms. Carl.

"Top 5 Sweet Leaders" for September
Breanna A.
Anthony M.
Tyler S.
Nina F.
Carmen R.



                             (Open House Presentation)


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Class Video for Open House

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free slideshow design by Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment